Do you want an absolute control over wireless network speeds at your home? If this is what you wish to have on your router, Linksys EA7500 Max-Stream is a router for you. It is one of a kind router that features latest wifi technology MU-MIMO. Linksys is a world renowned name in networking devices. You can always expect trustworthy wireless home & office wireless routers from Linksys brand. Linksys EA7500 Max-Stream a router is secure, robust and efficient and easy to configure even for new router users. Being a powerful and smart wifi router, Linksys EA7500 also has a gateway regulator for power users. This router is an ideal choice for gaming and smart home users. This router is the only router which can serve up to 12 wireless devices at a time. So, before you start taking interest in setting up Linksys EA7500, first take a look at its main features.
Features of Linksys EA7500 Max-Stream Router
- Now, your devices can get direct wifi signals and maximum coverage as you experienced never before.
- No more dropped wifi signals while you stream online 4k videos, music and other online content.
- Get increased wifi signals and coverage by EA7500 Max-Stream wifi Router using Beamforming technology.
- Installing EA7500 Max-Stream wifi Router is easy and fast.
- No setup CD or additional software is required.
- Setup your home wifi by free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App on your Android, IOs, and iPhone.
Dual-Band Wireless AC
- Comes with two dedicated Wi-Fi bands.
- The user can enjoy combined wifi speed up to 1.9 Gbps.
- Combined wifi speed up to 1.9 Gbps doubles the working of an only band.
Linksys Smart Wifi
- Helps in managing or monitoring home network remotely.
- Download free Linksys Smart Wifi App and Get Started.
- Use Smart features such as Guest Access, Parental Control, and Device Prioritization.
- Loaded with advanced features and secures your Home Network.
- Comes with wireless WPA/WPA2 encryption and also with SPI firewall.
- You can choose from a number of operational modes such as Wireless Bridge, Wireless Router, Wired Bridge, and Access Point.
How to Setup Linksys EA7500 Max-Stream Router?
Once you install the Linksys EA7500 Max-Stream Router you can then start setting up the Linksys EA7500. Below given points can help in Linksys router setup and Linksys router login.
- Open a web browser on your computer and wireless device, if you wish to use a wireless device.
- Next, enter the domain name or IP address 192.168.1.1, into browser address bar.
- In case, IP address doesn’t open the next page, you can try using the domain name.
- Now, you can see a window that asks for router password.
- By default, admin is Linksys router password.
- Just in case, you made any changes to Linksys EA7500 Max-Stream Router default password, enter that password.
- You can also access Linksys router login page, by Linksys cloud account. Link for that is given at the bottom part.
- Provide your valid Email Address and Password into the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Sign In page.
If you get an error while accessing Linksys router login page, it can lead to temporary suspension of your router account. So, don’t delay and take advice from our team without fail.