Having a wifi enabled home is what we all need. It ensures that our every device is connected to the internet and can communicate with outer world anytime. So, if you have a big house you might get weak wifi issues. It is because not every router is equal. Some offer speed and other will provide features. Covering a larger area is quite an impossible task for any typical router. So, now and then you will require help from the Range Extender. The range extender is a device that replicates router signals to a larger extent. It eliminates dead zones from your place and provides wider network coverage. So, if you want to get rid of dead zones, poor wifi signals and the problem of no signals, get Linksys extender. In Linksys extender, you will get a number of useful features and greater coverage for your home network. All you need is to install Linksys extender by using the web, address extender.linksys.com.
Linksys extender also functions as a bridge for wired and wireless devices. You can also use Linksys extender as a repeater for the wireless signals. Just in case, you want detailed information on Linksys extender, go through this blog. Let’s check out few features of Linksys extender.
Linksys Extender Features
- Linksys extender can work with any wifi router or IP gateway because of Universal Compatibility.
- The extender also has Cross-Band technology, provide stronger and steadier signal all over the home.
- A Linksys extender can extend b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi signals.
- It can increase the wireless signal from a present Wireless-AC router
- Enjoy wireless coverage up to 10,000 Sq. Ft.
- Removable External Antennas
- Next-Generation Wireless-AC Technology
- Easy and Simple Installation without Any Setup CD requirement
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Audio Streaming Capability
Steps to Connect To the Range Extender Setup Network
- First, you need to ensure that range extender is plugged in and LED Light is stable and white in color.
- Visit the device’s wireless manager & verify if you are connected to the Linksys Extender Setup or not?
- When you get connected, use extender.linksys.com into browser address bar and complete the setup by following on-screen Instructions.
How to Check If Extender Network Name Is Similar To Main Network?
When key network and extender network shares the name, it is quite difficult to guess network user is connected to. In order to get connected to your extended network, you have to make use of web address extender.linksys.com. Follow below-given steps to choose your extended network.
- First, get connected to the extended network, make use of extender.linksys.com.
- Next, on your device make a selection for extended network.
- When you get connected once again reload web browser and type extender.linksys.com into browser address bar.
- In next window, type the admin password into the given field.
To know more about your Linksys extender and usage of extender.linksys.com web address, get connected with our team. Our team is available at the toll-free number. They are also available on the live chat support window, on which you can interact live with the team. So, never leave any chance to get assistance from our experts and don’t forget to provide your feedback as well.