Linksys EA6100 Setup Wizard
Setting up Linksys EA6100, made easy with the help of Linksys Smart Setup Wizard. The Linksys smart setup wizard is embedded in the firmware of the Linksys wireless router. With the help of Linksys smart setup wizard, you can setup Linksys EA6100 wireless router even without Internet. You just need a wireless connection with the Linksys router and a wifi capable device, that’s it! You don’t need any installation CD or any kind of software to setup Linksys EA6100 wireless router. Linksys smart setup wizard comes with all Linksys wireless routers.
NOTE: Don’t use the CD that comes with the Linksys EA6100 wireless router package. It contains Linksys router’s documentation only.
How to set up Linksys EA6100 wireless router?
If you are searching for “how to setup Linksys EA6100 wireless router”, then you are at the right place. We will provide you instructions to setup Linksys EA6100 wireless router. Simply, follow the below-given instructions carefully to setup Linksys EA6100 wireless router:
- First, make sure you have the latest web browser installed on your computer and two Ethernet cables (RJ45).
- Connect external antennas with your Linksys router and then plug in your router into the power outlet near you. Now, turn on your Linksys wireless router.
- Now, connect your Linksys router with the existing modem via Ethernet cable. Plug in one end of the Ethernet cable into the modem and another end into the Internet port of the router.
- On your computer, open a web browser and enter the default IP (192.168.1.1) address of your Linksys router into the address bar. Click on GO to proceed.
- Now your router will ask for login credentials. Enter the login credentials and log into your Linksys router setup wizard.
- Tick the checkbox saying “I have read and accepted the License Terms for using this software” and click Next.
- Now, enter the PPPoE username and password given to you by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Check if there is an update for your router and click Next.
- Now set the Network Name (SSID) and Network Key for your wireless network and then save the settings.
- Now the Linksys setup wizard will direct you to Create an Account window so that you can access your Linksys wireless router remotely.
After this, your Linksys EA6100 router is successfully setup. If you faced any issue while configuring the Linksys EA6100 router. Don’t worry; reset your device by pressing the reset button and holding it for a few seconds. Now, you can again set up Linksys EA6100 router by following the above-given instructions. This will solve your issue.