Linksys EA6400 Setup
Linksys has a great track record of manufacturing quality routers. There are numbers of Linksys router which easily gets suits to every home network. Today we have come up with the Linksys EA6400 AC1600 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router. This router is a dual-band 802.11ac wireless router and also has four (4) Gigabit Ethernet ports. If you want to use the router for printer & sharing, the router features one USB 3.0 port for printing or storage. Every Linksys router comes with very easy setup methods. Linksys EA6400 also has easy setup methods. You can setup Linksys EA6400 via Smart Setup and Manually. You will also receive a setup CD which doesn’t have any setup this CD only contains information about your router. For now, take a look at the features of Linksys EA6400 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router.
Features of the Linksys EA6400
- Linksys EA6400 has higher quality antenna technology.
- It helps in maintaining high speeds through bigger distances all over your home.
Advance Security Settings
- Now, keep away useless users out of your home network.
- Enable advanced security settings like WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall and safeguard your network.
- Stay Tension-free with advanced security settings of Linksys EA6400 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router.
- Linksys EA6400 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router has four Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Now, you can carry on faster file allotment among additional Gigabit-supported devices such as hard drives, computers, and servers.
- Linksys EA6400 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router comes with Dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
- Both the band doubles the network bandwidth with real-time dual-band wireless-AC.
- Dual-band avoids intervention and improves data speed.
- You can quickly transfer files and media content over the network.
- With guest access, you can offer usage of your network to the guest over your network.
- You don’t need to compromise your network important information with a guest on your network.
- Internet access is allowed for about 50 guests over a single network.
Steps To Setup a Home Network
- Take a computer which consists Ethernet port or wireless networking abilities.
- A modem to get connects to the Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Linksys router for connecting computer and modem to itself.
- Active Internet Connection.
How to Install Linksys EA6400 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router?
- On your Linksys Router and if you are about to replace your old router, disconnect it.
- Now connect the internet cable from the modem to the router internet port.
- Here, you have to wait till power light becomes solid.
- Afterwards, Connects to the protected wireless name, given in the Quick Start Guide, comes with Linksys router.
- For Linksys router login, open a web browser on your wireless device or computer.
Troubleshoot Your Internet cable is not plugged in Error Message
Q: – I am getting an error message of Your Internet cable is not plugged in, tell me the solution?
- Ans: – Check if Ethernet or Internet cable is plugged in properly into the yellow Internet port.
- Also, check if the modem is on and connected to the power.
- If you are using cable internet service, check the cable modem.